Becoming a member of Convergences PP means:
RESEARCHING, SHARING, TEACHING, INNOVATING… with BENEVOLENCE in the field of chronic pelvi-perineal pains.
The members of the Convergences PP Society benefit from optimal information on the problems raised by chronic pelvi-perineal pain.
- Access to the members’ space (reserved information)
- Access to the pluridisciplinary concertation and experts’ opinions meeting
- Access to a pluridisciplinary network specialized in chronic pelvi-perineal pain
- Access to clinical tools for daily practice
- Access to recommendations
- Preferential rates to attend the training sessions organized by the Convergences PP society
- Preferential rate to the annual congress registration
- Inscription in the directory of the specialists in chronic pelvi-perioneal pain assuming the member endorses the quality charter.
Membership also implies…
Active participation to the Learned Society: voting during the annual General Assembly; running and voting for the election of the Management Council; being a member of working groups; sharing one’s knowledge gained from research or practice.
Communicating about Convergences PP during missions and different actions related to pelvi-perineal pains.
Annual membership fees:
- Doctors: €100
- Paramedics: €70
- Interns: free
Bank card payments only, other ways of payment will not be accepted.